Welcome to D-Fi - 'High Speed Rural Broadband'
D-Fi is a Wanaka based ISP providing Rural and Urban Internet services throughout the Wanaka region. We are 100% Wanaka owned and operated!
If cheap pre paid Internet with no contract sounds tempting then drop us a line.
We are also looking to offer various monthly based services, please get in touch if you would like to know more.
Please call D-Fi on 03 443 1089 if you have any Internet Issues.
Why Would I want D-Fi?
- D-fi is fast wireless internet with no strings attached.
- You only pay upfront for what you want to use and your data does not expire at the end of the month.
- There are no monthly fees, you can top up whenever you need to.
- You might also want D-Fi because it is fast, you can usually start streaming video within seconds on modern computers.
- Going away on Holiday? Why would you want to pay for Internet when you are not there - You won't need if you have D-Fi's pre paid pay as you go system.
*Not being able to easily speak to customer service
*The slowness of the internet
*Not responding to questions quickly enough
*Being charged after cancelling my contract
We are more than happy with the speed of D-Fi and the quick response when we have had queries
(Hover on text to pause Scrolling)
We sometimes provide a full range of business IT, Network design, Wireless Network design, Domain name management & support options - Basically anything tech-wise we can do it. Feel free to give us a call. These are secondary to us providing our Internet service so the turnaround for work may not be as quick as we can get a new customer online.
- Pre paid internet
- No term contracts
- $185 once off set-up fee for the average user $300 for a low volume/Holiday home **
- No phone line required
- Your data on our data plans expires after 1 year of no use (keep using it and it can't expire)
- $100 NZD per 50GB on our pre-pay data plan (No expiry)
- $200 NZD per 120 GB on our pre-pay data plan (No expiry)
- $100 NZD per month for 150GB on our monthly plan (Data expires end of month)
We have a zero tolerance for people who download or otherwise distribute copyrighted material where you don't have the rights to! Please go elsewhere if you do not want to support artists and film makers.
Contact Tim Jacobsen
Cell phone: 021 378253
Cnr Helwick and Ardmore St
Otago, New Zealand
** Installation costs can vary based on differences between homes and complexity of installation requirements, please call Tim for clarification. Usually though these are the prices we can stick to. It costs more for a low user/holiday home as we will be making substantially less over a long period of time which would otherwise help cover the true installation costs to D-Fi which is well over $400Terms & Conditions