Wireless internet is an excellent alternative to traditional landbased and 4G services.
- • Cost-Saving Pre Pay options for Holiday Homes and Short Term Rentals
- • Pre-Pay data does not expire
- • High Speed (around 20Mbps), Stable internet at Residential, Rural and Remote locations
- • Monthly Plans available
- • Daily Data usage limits can be applied for AirBnB
Pre-Pay Data Pricing
|Prepay||1GB||$5||Recommended for light emails, use of social media|
|2GB||$10||Recommended for Skype video calls|
|5GB||$25||Good for social media use / light video streaming (1GB = $5)|
|20GB||$50||Good for internet browsing and occasional video streaming (1GB = $2.5)|
|50GB||$100||Recommended as a monthly solution for light users (1GB = $2)|
|120GB||$200||Recommended for heavier users & streaming media (1GB = 1.67)|
Top up Your Account instantly with a credit card, or pay via bank transfer (allow 2-3 working days for bank transfer credit to apply).
Pay Monthly Plan Pricing
|Monthly Plan||150GB||$100||The best solution for medium users on a regular basis|
Recommended solution heavier users, when there are more people at home or for those who like to stream
Unused data from the Monthly Plans expire at the end of the month. New data is applied on the 1st of each month.
To become a D-Fi customer you need to have our equipment installed at your place or business. This involves installing on the outside a 15cm-40cm dish, pointing to one of our repeaters and Cat5e cabling all the way into a router placed inside (usually near where you will be using the Internet the most, ie lounge or office).
- • Standard Installation cost is $185 (GST inc)*
- • Holiday Home Installation cost is $300 (GST inc)*
* Installation costs can vary based on differences between homes and hardware needed. Any additional costs will be discussed before proceeding.
D-Fi owns all the equipment that we install in order to bring you our service. You need to pay a set-up fee to cover a fraction of this cost. Please see Terms and Conditions